♥ Welcome ♥

♥ Pn Belog ♥

My photo
Salam Doploh Doploh TiGa. Owner Blog Kejap Ade. Kejap Takde.

18 February, 2016

18 Feb. Heyy You!

Assalammualaikum & Hai ....

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today
Ooh ooh
.
I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
.
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again.
Sometimes I wanna call you but I know you won't be there
.
Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you
.
Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit
Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss
And it's so hard to say goodbye when it comes to this, ooh, whoa
.
Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?

There's nothing I wouldn't do
To have just one more chance
To look into your eyes and see you looking back
.
Oh, I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself, oh, oh, oh.
.
If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that I've missed you since you've been away
.
Oh, it's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time
.
I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldn't do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you
 
~Hurt By Christina Aguilera

Sorry, lagu yg takde kene mengene dengan post.
Hshshs.. dgr lagu ni tetiba teringat kat u :p

To you, I wish you a happy birthday..I hope you doing fine there.& Happy wif samz & rayyan..Take care..27 jamadil awal 1405 hijrah



#18022016 #18February2016 #18February #Fath #HyppoOren #Gemuk #SandakanSabah
hashtag merapu. hshshsshshsh.. sekali sekala.